Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What a Busy Morning

We had a client meeting for a new rush job on Monday, did the recce yesterday, spent all this morning (both of us) on various phone calls and emails ready to shoot between Christmas and New Year. I LOVE being so busy, and with a proper deadline.

Carolyn dropped in and we had coffee in brilliant sunshine and compared notes - she has two new jobs, one in Florida, one here, but meanwhile we shall go to the movies. Phew.

My old friend Ann Finer is now on email so I was saying to her how David Dulley and I used to meet in the Poetry Library on the South Bank, but now all I have to do is Google, instead of going into that lovely building and trying to see the little fish among the seashells in the fossil limestone floor. Not altogether a gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home