Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Work

We are filming the release of two red-tailed hawks from Hawk Hill this afternoon, birds which were oiled while feeding on oiled seabirds. I am so looking forward to it. Only two birds, but it is good in itself. I wish the rescue efforts had not been so clogged with bureaucracy.

My grotty little office is the focus of my discontent today, so I have been thinking, if I could turn it into a bandbox, a gleaming jewel of order and creativity... I need to ask the magic question, what do I need to do to make this happen?

I have already cleared a drawer in Stefan's room to take all office supplies from his editing room and my alcove, and have cleared and sorted and boxed everything, even the many, many pens.

Categories:

labels
cards and writing paper
coupons
frequent flier cards and that ilk
inks
stamps
computer cleaning gear
business cards
receipts

all the filing is elsewhere, thank heavens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home