Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rumination

A very strange, quiet day, mostly I read, but otherwise just did laundry, cleaned the mirrors or sat. Maybe it is a necessary balance. The thought of going out was anathema.

I did book my train ticket from London to Weymouth, and paid for it, tickled that I could do such a thing from the other side of the world. Felix and I then looked at Google Earth for a while, before he had to go out to dinner.

I shall rouse myself only to bank a plump cheque as Stefan prostituted himself today. Tomorrow is much more exciting, helicopter shots for him, so I shall swab the decks ready for my profitable sewing, maybe cut out.

The Classic Slave Narratives I am reading lead to great introspection. We would all like to think of ourselves as enlightened, but would I be? There seemed to be precious few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home