Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lightheaded

It has been an odd sort of time recently, work coming thick and fast, recce on Friday in SF for Mad Cow shoot and Walnut Creek for a ballet interview - I wanted actual cows but that seems to be quietly ignored, bet they want me to arrange an abattoir. Pre-production for the Big Movie takes precedence, especially if we have to go to the East Coast the week of Passover/Easter as has been suggested! Doesn't sound like the best timing to me. The last week is jam-packed, even Sunday for a fourth project. It sounds as though April is spoken for.

I have a fantasy of a civilised, gentle holiday elsewhere....

Of course I love being busy, especially after the succession of frightful jobs I took when I first arrived here. One problem, on reflection. I may be pointing in the right direction, but I still have no power, and I mind that. There must be a way to create/earn authority so I had better find it, I just assumed it in my previous life, so it happened. Maybe a status thing, maybe it's age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home