Monday, January 23, 2006

Retread

Retread sounds like a botch. Could be more accurate than I intended.

I aspire to renewal, metamorphosis. the swing of the seasons, the stages of gestalt, the new Jerusalem, birth, rebirth. "Behold, all things are become new", which translates as quickening, kairos not chronos. This is why I love Whitehead and Process Thought.

I NEED far more of this conceptual intoxication. Surface living is just unbearable.

Hateful words: margarine, tarmac, mall, dander, victim, and anything in an infomercial.

I am distressed when wonderful words are put to blasphemous use, (blasphemy being the use of higher things for lower purposes), but these are the Untouchables: Grace. Kindness. Altruism. Tolerance. Light-heartedness. Generosity. Understanding. Empathy. Strength. Optimism.

Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home