Friday, January 08, 2010

Sydney!


I am staying with my dear friend Paddy in her glamorous flat in Edgecliff, and since I arrived we have been gallivanting. Yesterday we walked across town to meet Norma and Angela at the art gallery, the lunch at Danks and enough amazing housie shops to make my head spin.


Earlier in the week I took the ferry across the harbour and spent the day with June in Mosman, all morning in the se at Chinaman's Beach, then mangoes, blissful. The next day met up with old school friends for lunch, and the day after that up to the Hawkesbury for a fish feast that Siena had been fantasising since she came back from Laos.

Next week we road-trip, with Margaret for the first part of the journey through Bowral, Yass and Canberra visiting friends at each port of call, down to Gisborne to visit my brother, then I fly to the Gold Coast to see my mum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home