Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Strength of Ten

Before breakfast with Mary I painted the new pot shelf I copied from a blog I now can't find(!!), put new knobs on the laundry room doors, put glides under the big block which holds the centre speaker, put the carefully saved old hooks into the pot rack, put a new hook behind the laundry door to hold my hat and the dog lead (instead of cluttering my office with them), re-hung our only valuable oil, finally screwed the bases to the two wicker hampers which hold our firewood, re-gussied and tidied, and had a lovely long deep hot bath before our client turned up to chose music.

I tracked down and inserted three of those wickedly small expensive light bulbs for the cooker hood, under cabinet lighting and picture light respectively and rehung my favorite picture in a more prominent position, beside the fireplace under the picture light.

I mounted my two new oars over Stefan's sofa, and we set up the green screen to film William on the bike rollers to re-create the bike crash for our hospital film - very sweaty all round, and good fun.

Then we lit the fire, watched two episodes of Mad Men and I slept for ten hours - good!

2 Comments:

Blogger ANN ROSE said...

OH..PURE OF HEART MY DAUGHTER!

9:02 PM  
Blogger ANN ROSE said...

"HER STRENGH WAS AS THE STRENGTH OF TEN BECAUSE HER HEART WAS PURE"

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home