Friday, November 20, 2009

November 20

Everything is happening at once, including the long-awaited rain, so I am immensely gratified that yesterday afternoon I bought and installed a new soft-top and windows on the Jeep, filthy job. The old one leaked, and the windows were so cloudy we were a danger to ourselves and others, so we took a silly little tour of triumph last night, exclaiming all the while how we could see through the rear window! And see cars in the outside lane!

There are plenty of other reason to be cheerful - everyone is well and happily occupied including us, in fact I am verging on overwhelmed but have been managing so I am a little vaunty. The rush production of the last few weeks has been finished and very well received and we have other work into the winter. My dream come true.

Happy Birthday Will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home