Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Limbo Time

Suspended animation between Christmas and New Year for all that the orders are coming in again - but this evening we did the perfect thing and watched 'Bye Bye Birdie', prompted by the episode in Mad Men when they all froth and dribble at the thought of Ann-Margret. She was worth frothing and dribbling for, but I did't realise what exuberant good fun it was, and that so many songs I know come from that show. When it finished I made a bee-line for youtube and have been sitting singing along for two hours. Simple pleasures.

I am inheriting William's old laptop (inheriting may be too gentle a word, I am relieving Felix of it, but he is being very sweet about it) and I can't wait to sit in airports with it like a grown-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home