Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Home Thoughts

During and after a little orgy of window washing and table-polishing, I made a list of things I don't notice until I do them, at which point they are disgusting.

The wall behind the kitchen bin. I don't think we lob things in from a distance, but forensics say otherwise.

The cutlery drawer.

The handle to the fridge.

The sides of the dishwasher door.

The top of a cooker hood.

ANY portion of a barbeque.

We also seem to pour coffee down the cupboard fronts quite regularly, and put trays onto lumps of food, which set.

The only area where I shine is the front door. I keep mine washed, and few people do. It makes me feel better when I visit a domestic paragon and stand at her dusty, dirty door. I think my mum pointed out to me that we don't really SEE our own front door. Mine is hung around with cobwebs though, because I haven't the heart to harass the little sisters outside as well as in.

My lovely real sister sent me a link to her latest tv commercial:
http://www.includeacharity.com.au
We are very proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home