Saturday, November 04, 2006

Home Again Again

Back to find it had rained, so the garden is fresh, but I can't say the same for the house. Before I left I sprayed fly spray which made a greasy sheen on the polished floor - waited to see if it would dissipate but instead I forgot about it, skidded and fell, so I mopped it up. Nasty cloudy smear. Mopped it again with special Orange Floor Stuff, and it is slightly better, but coming into the room with fresh eyes I know it is there. Don't feel like doing the definitive strip and wax the floor right now, so I am left with an uncomfortable niggle, like a wedgie.

Wonderful book I intend to buy, "Nourishing Traditions", Sally Fallon. Recommended to one and all.

Really enjoyed meeting people in Tijuana this trip. And the Cantina! there were four bands in one room - but they played only two at a time. Not the same tune, of course. Very energising, third chakra. Guadala-Hara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home