Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cyberspying

My friend in ladies' lingerie in Sydney rang me to see what I knew about an American company wooing her, so I have settled in to dig. I have only just begun but it doesn't look promising. So far they stink to high heaven, I have uncovered lawsuits, complaints, scams.

Louise designs the most exquisite silk and cotton nightwear, supplies it to shops all over Australia and she is doing well in Europe this year. She is far too canny a business woman to dive into anything unprepared, but I'm glad I can help.

The extraordinary thing is that while this network seems to be steeped in shady practices, deceit and gouging, it is without doubt very big! Is it the wicked flourishing like the green bay tree? I find it painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home