Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Quick Whip Round

Getting ready for Herb and Barbara's visit with bright warm sun showing up all the slippage and occupation since my heroic pre-season bottoming of all things domestic. Housework doesn't last does it? Very necessary though, for the inner self, as well as to provide welcoming and accommodating comfort for all of us. An outward and visible sign of an inner invisible grace.

A big sigh of relief that it is (after today), all over, and we can get on with normal, happy, busy living. My New Year Awareness is in place although I am pussyfooting around one of my main issues: weight. So boring. It is illuminating to read other people's musings on organisation, self-improvement of mind and muscle, new skills, new strengths. I know what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home