Saturday, August 11, 2007

Black Mammy

This is wholesome and heartwarming. I hope she was recompensed.
http://www.aaregistry.com/african_american_history/1287/Nancy_Green_the_original_Aunt_Jemima

I woke early to a calm and living morning, I could hear the trees growing and was thankful after the savage and debilitating depression of yesterday, brought on I think by Felix's questioning of the previous evening. The answer is, I am perfectly happy to be here, but I am going at the wrong speed, wrong rhythm. I am too slow for myself.


I give you my heart to care for til you need it no more
For I cannot be there once more & I hope you will talk to me
For I can possibly sit here til you email me
Although chores call and the sun rises
I will wait til I see you again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home