Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Stiff Salt Breeze


Like a favored passenger on the deck of the Titanic, I huddled in blankets and hat in bright sunshine and stiff wind this morning - but not drinking beef tea. Strangely comforting it was too, like being looked after, as if an attentive steward at any moment would hurry to my side.

I am a little stymied because I still need one bolt of fabric, I am getting perilously close to the end of the last one and orders are coming in from the Design*Sponge article http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/03/rough-linen-storage-beds.html
Still, it can't be a bad thing to relax a little: it is so easy to be on edge because the orders are overwhelming, then a few weeks later on edge for fear they are drying up!

I marvel that I still enjoy making them. Each and every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home