Friday, March 07, 2008

Esmeralda

We shall draw a veil over Hawai'i. The whole of Hawai'i.

The first thing I did when we got back was call Esmeralda, who had grown in mythic stature since I had to let her go six years ago, because she is positively gifted, has the talent to do the grace notes of housewifery as well as the basics. Ahhhh. She is coming on Tuesday, Glory be.

The second thing was to buy a Dyson on Ebay, and will consign the Oreck to the oblivion it deserves. I work so much better knowing domestic things are in order, and if I'm not working I want to be able to do bigger projects not just play catch-up. Such as, take up the floor just in front of the porch to find out why that board is splitting. Clean out the gutters and paint the eaves. Replace the bedroom carpets. Build two new kitchen wall cabinets from scratch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home