Thursday, May 24, 2007

Phew!

I feel that someone has pressed fast-forward suddenly, and really it is welcome. End of term rush I suppose, compounded with edging and washing 80lbs of fabric, beautiful creamy hemp canvas for definitive sofa slipcovers. The domestic complication is the death of the fridge, so I have been running around with ice, importuning neighbours for freezer space, eating strange combinations and hoping to avoid salmonella. Another celebration with Cissy and George tonight so the full makeup and scrub-out of perfectly filthy nails as I have been striving to get everything planted.

I really enjoyed helping Felix re-write a portfolio of two essays for re-marking (no-one re-marked when I was at university!). It might have been better if we hadn't had to do them both this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home