Wednesday, May 16, 2007

M Back

Well. I have not been blogging for a week, which is the longest I think.

I do have the cleanest house, and have been footling in my garden very happily. Not working much, a little sewing, hiking....The days merge.

I did find out that giving the finger is mentioned in the Greek myths. It is still giving me endless pleasure having the two volumes beside the loo, even if I do sometimes become glued to the seat if I embark on a particularly convoluted tale. I am beginning to wonder if some of Robert Graves' spectacular non sequiturs are the result of great learning and insight and impatience with lesser minds, or just plain assumptions. I read with great reverence still, but can't help but wonder.

What do I want? I hardly know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home