Monday, January 05, 2009

Poorly

I have just finished watching "The Castle" on a laptop sitting up in bed surrounded by apples and chicken broth because I caught something and want to get rid of it before it settles in. It is a perfect day for a withdrawal from the world, cool and foggy so I can't see the bridge or the farther shore. Dee sent over Scout and a stack of lovely books for company and I am lying low as there are clients over, everything is quiet and orderly.

We had dinner with Cissy and George and William last night and I just revel in having my family about me, inspiring work and lovely neighbours, since we had crab with Judy and Mel and Linda the night before, then champagne for breakfast with Mary. I'm happy to be quiet and count my blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home