Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Busy Day

Beautiful dawn, good walk, then I cut down and painted the four ply platforms we need to fit into the wine bins so we can cheat on grapes for the helicopter shot. This last task had begun to weigh on my mind since it isn't something I have done before, so I was getting anxious to transform limitless potentiality into concretion (who says a Theology degree is a waste of time?) The arty bit is yet to come, but so far so good.

I was also trying to tie down the expert witness toxicologist for a time to film him, wondering all the while why these things tend to be so difficult. Getting his number from their lawyer was like pulling teeth, and now I have phoned and emailed into the ether without response, so far. Since we are off to Monterey for fertiliser tomorrow, and on another job when we get back, then have all the preparation for the helicopter sequence before we leave for Australia, I want to get it tied down.

Needless to say I love it all. I LOVE being so busy.

For light relief (ha ha) I carefully took down the French door trim beside the barbeque, drilled through the wall behind and wired up a light so we can see our chops in the dark, at last. I still need to lavish silicone seal around the light, the trim and anywhere else I can think of, but that can be later. I am pleased.

Off to give Scout a little walk. Suscipe is sulking in the sun since I washed her hindquarters, much needed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALMOST as good as a 'tsat'.......
Pleased you are happy being busy!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home